2020 Youth Art Contest!
GREEN HELPERS AROUND US
Nature's way of helping humans
ANNOUNCING THE 2020 YOUTH ART CONTEST WINNERS!
The third annual Antinanco Youth Art Contest has drawn to a close. After some prolonged deliberation, the Antinanco Arts and Creativity Committee sifted through the many remarkable entries, taking into account all public votes and comments, and identified the winning entries. We had a hard time picking the winners with so many incredible entries from talented artists in each age category, and made a decision to add three additional Special Recognition prizes as well as the Honorary Ruhe Award.
We thank all participants for their participation, we were absolutely blown away by your talent. All participants will be invited to the Antinanco Art Exhibition (date to be announced), and we look forward to seeing what incredible creations you submit next time!
Here are the winning artworks:
The Contest - Theme, Rules, Prizes
This campaign is designed as part of Antinanco project "Green Helpers Around Us - Nature's way of helping humans" and funded by our non-profit mission and our supporters. Our goal is to inspire and educate children through art.
Children are welcome to use a variety of media and capture any creative flow that comes to mind in association with the theme (nature, landscape, children in nature, animals) through a painting, drawing, digital art, sculpture, art installation, poem or essay.
Prizes: Three winners will be selected. All ability levels and ages up to 18 are welcome to participate. Cash prizes: First Place: $100. Second Place: $50. Third Place: $25. Special Recognition Prizes and the Honorary Ruhe Award: $25. The winners' artworks will be published on the Antinanco Earth Arts School website and social media channels.
Submission Deadline: May 15th, 2020. Winners will be Announced on May 25th, 2020.
Rules: Entries will be judged on creativity, style, originality, reflection of the theme and public comments. Final decisions will be made by the Antinanco Arts and Creativity Committee. If you are entering more than one artwork in the contest, please turn in one entry form with each piece of work you submit. You can submit up to two entries in this contest.
How to Participate:
1. Participants age 18 or younger are invited to participate.
2. The artwork should be one page in size. For 3-D artworks, send in one best picture of it.
3. Include this information: Name, Age, Country, Parent/Guardian Name, Parent/Guardian email address for notification.
4. A letter or email signed by the parent/guardian stating "I certify that the work submitted was created by my child and is completely original. I grant Antinanco Earth Arts School the right to use my child's name, creative work and visual image in their publications, without recourse."
5. Submit the artwork and permission form by email to email@example.com under SUBJECT: 2020 ART CONTEST by 11:59pm on May 15th, 2020.
6. Follow our Instagram account @antinancoeartharts and/or Facebook Page: Antinanco Earth Arts School.
7. Post your work on your Social Media channel under #antinancoeartharts2020 to increase your winning chances (all public votes will be counted).