2018 Youth Video Making Contest
"Plants, Birds and Animals Around Me"
Seeking young video-makers to submit short videos inspired by the theme "Plants, Birds and Animals Around Me." Children are welcome to use a variety of digital tools and applications and to capture any creative flow that comes to mind in association with the theme.
Prizes: Three winners will be selected. All ability levels will be considered
First Prize $100, Second Prize: $50, Third Prize: $25
All works with credits will be published on Antinanco Earth Arts Youtube Channel and Website.
Submission Deadline: December 31, 2018. Winner Announcement: February 1, 2019.
RULES and HOW to SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY:
1. All ages under 16 are welcome to participate
2. Only one video can be submitted
3. The video should be no longer than 2 minutes
4. Any digital media tools and applications can be used
5. Entries will be judged based on creativity, style, originality, reflection of the theme, public comments and public YouTube video likes. Final decisions will be made by the Antinanco Arts and Creativity Committee.
6. Submit video file in MP4 format to firstname.lastname@example.org via WeTransfer, Dropbox or Google Drive under Subject: VIDEO CONTEST.
7. Include this information: Name, Age, Country, Parent/Guardian Name, Parent/Guardian email address for notification.
8. A letter signed by the parent/guardian stating "I certify that the work submitted was created by my daughter/son (your name) and is completely original. I grant Antinanco Earth Arts School the right to use my daughter/son's name, creative work and visual image in their publications, without recourse."
9. Once all video submissions are uploaded to Antinanco Earth Arts Youtube Channel during the first week of January 2019, circulate them with your friends and families and ask to like them to increase your chances to win.