Thank you to all who have been volunteering, you are making our collective work possible!
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
- this list is updated periodically to reflect opportunities that are currently available
- if you are interested and meet the qualifications, please email to under Subject "VOLUNTEER"
- please pay attention to deadlines (final day to respond)
- opportunities are first come, first serve, but you can get on a waiting list and we will contact you if there are cancellations.
- if you are volunteering for an event and a friend wants to join you, please let us know ahead of time to see if it is possible.
- if you need a signed service form, bring it with you and the supervisor of that event will sign it for you
- unless specified otherwise, all opportunities are open to students and adults.
[FULL] 10/5, 10/6, 10/7 in Emmaus, PA (email for address)
Young Adults (18+) and Adults. 2-3 people.
Assist children during the retreats taking place over the weekend (Nature Skills for Boys, and Power Tools for Girls) with woodworking, automotive repair, cooking shifts, and workshop administration. Must have experience and interest in working with children and any of the following: woodworking tools, nature skills, basic car repair, simple cooking, other alternative teaching modalities.
Assess to all program facilities and workshops. Food will be provided. Tenting lodging is available, must bring a tent. 15% admission discount for your child(ren). More information about the events is coming soon.
[FULL] 11/16, 11/17, 11/18
For students (age 15 and up) and adults
Need: 2-4 people
This weekend we will be planting American Chestnut Trees. We will need hands on help with clearing the site, digging the holes, working with compost, planting, watering. Also - cooking, parking coordination help, light fixing, collecting and removing trash. Lodging, refreshments and participation in all activities will be provided. 15% admission discount for your family members and friends. More information about the event is coming soon.